Extract of SEBI circular no: CIR/MRD/DP/03/2013 dated: Jan 24, 2013
- The trading hours shall be from 9:00 hours to 17:00 hours to be in alignment with trading hours of government securities as issued by RBI.
- The day count convention of Actual/Actual shall be followed for calculating interest rates.
- The stock exchange shall facilitate availability of price quotes on clean price, dirty price and yield.
- There shall be no shut period during which trades/ transfers are restricted for payment of interest or part redemptions. For other
corporate actions such as redemptions/ put-call options, issuers may choose to specify a shut period.
- The record date shall be fixed not more than 15 days prior to date of corporate action which shall be displayed on trading terminal by stock exchanges.
- In case of negotiated trades by members of the debt segment, the trades shall be reported to stock exchange within 30 minutes of the trade.
Download SEBI circular no: CIR/MRD/DP/03/2013 dated: Jan 24, 2013(.pdf)